Information regarding data privacy
We appreciate your interest in our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. ENO telecom GmbH, Bentheimer Str. 118b, D-48529 Nordhorn is responsible for the operation of the RIO Hardware Shop and the collection, storage and processing of the customer data generated via this shop.
Google Analytics account data are collected and stored for marketing and optimisation purposes on this website by Google Analytics through our cooperation partner TB Digital Services GmbH, Da-chauer Str. 641, 80995 Munich (“TBDS”) via MAN Truck & Bus AG, Oscar Schlemmer-Str. 19-2,180807 Munich Detailed information on this can be found below.
We inform you in detail below about the handling of the data that are collected and stored by us about you (ENO telecom GmbH, Bentheimer Str 118b, D-48529 Nordhorn) in connection with a purchase in our shop.
Processing of your personal data
You can visit our shop without providing any personal information. We store only access data without personal references - even if your visit takes place via a newsletter link. These data include:
- The name of your internet service provider
- The page from which you visit us
- The name of the requested file
These data are evaluated solely for the purpose of improving our website and cannot be associated with you as a person.
Storage of customer data when shopping in the mobile phone shop / device registration
When you register as a customer in our shop, your personal data will be collected and stored by ENO telecom GmbH, Bentheimer Str. 118b, 48529 Nordhorn. If it is necessary for processing individual orders, your personal data may be passed on to service providers (shippers, logistics companies, banks) in the context of the execution of the contract.
We will also share your personal data to TB Digital Services GmbH, Dachauer Str. 641, 80995 Munich (“TBDS”) TBDS but only if you have given your express consent in the course of your customer regis-tration. In this event, TB Digital Services GmbH will receive information regarding the products you have purchased in our shop. Consent to the sharing of this data with TB Digital Services GmbH can be revoked at any time via your customer account. It is of course also possible to make a purchase in our shop without consenting to have this information shared with TB Digital Services GmbH.
There is no further use or disclosure of your personal data by us.
Data subject rights
If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you have the following rights in relation to the data controller:
1. Right to be informed
You can demand that the data controller confirms whether personal data is being processed by us.
If such processing takes place, you can request information from the data controller about the fol-lowing:
(1) The purposes for which the personal data is being processed;
(2) The categories of personal data being processed;
(3) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are will be disclosed;
(4) The planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) The existence of the right of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of pro-cessing of personal data concerning the data subject, or of the right to object to such pro-cessing;
(6) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) All available information as to the source of the data, where the personal data has not been collected directly from the data subject;
(8) The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling under Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to be notified whether personal information relating to you is will be transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. In this regard, you can request appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission of your data.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion by the controller, if the processed personal data relating to you is incorrect or incomplete. The controller must make the rectification without delay.
2. Right to restrict processing
You may demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted subject to the following conditions:
(1) Provided you challenge the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) Processing is unlawful and you refuse erasure of the personal data and instead demand restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) The data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) If you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, except for being stored, this data may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural person or legal entity or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a member state.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the data controller will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
3. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to erase
You may demand from the data controller that they erase your personal data without delay, and the data controller is required to delete that data immediately if one of the following applies:
(1) Personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was col-lected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which processing pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 (2) lit. GDPR was based and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) You object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no prioritised legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of personal data concerning you is required to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to offer of information society services pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the data controller has made the personal data concerning you public, and if they are obligated to erase it pursuant to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, they shall take appropriate measures, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have demanded erasure of all links to said personal data or of copies or replications of said personal data.
The right to erasure shall not exist where the processing is required:
(1) To exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) To fulfil a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the member states to which the data controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been conferred to the data controller;
(3) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) For archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subsection (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
(5) For the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims.
4. Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
If you have asserted your right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing from the data controller, they are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of the said rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate effort and expense.
You have a right to be notified of the said recipients by the data controller.
5. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data which you have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer the said personal data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom you provided the personal data, provided that
(1) The processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, and
(2) The processing is performed using automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to insist that personal data relating to you is transmit-ted directly from one data controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected thereby.
The right to data portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the per-formance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred upon the data controller.
6. Right to object
The data controller shall cease processing the personal data, unless they can provide compelling and legitimate reasons for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be pro-cessed for those purposes.
Without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of infor-mation society services, to exercise your right to object through automated procedures to which technical specifications are applied.
7. Right to revoke data privacy consent statement
You have the right to revoke your data privacy consent statement at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. Automated decision-making on a case-by-case basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – includ-ing profiling – that will have legal effect or materially affect you in a similar manner. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the data con-troller;
(2) is permitted by laws of the Union or member states to which the data controller is subject, and where such laws contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
(3) is taken with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the data controller shall take appropriate measures to uphold your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, including at least the right to insist on the intervention of a person on the part of the data controller, to express their own posi-tion, and to challenge the decision.
9. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence or employment or in which the alleged infringement took place, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes against the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and for revocation of granted consent, please contact our data-privacy officer:
ENO telecom GmbH
Bentheimer Str. 118b
Session cookies are deleted after closing your browser.
Your payment data will be sent in an encrypted form via the internet during the ordering process. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window when you stop com-municating with us, especially if you share your computer with others.
Website tracking tools
Google Analytics with the “anonymise IP” extension
Google Analytics account data are collected and stored for marketing and optimisation pur-poses on this website by Google Analytics through our cooperation partner TBDS via MAN Truck & Bus AG, Oscar Schlemmer-Str. 19-2,180807 Munich Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting the preferences in your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
If you do not want information about your website visit to be transmitted to Google Analytics, you have the option to install a “deactivation add-on” for your browser. To do this, you will need to download and install the browser plugin available at the following link ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).