With RIO 4Mobile Bring your own device, you decide in which application cases an Android mobile device can and should be used. Only the functions and apps you approve can be used in daily business.
How does this work? An intelligent kiosk mode is installed on the device, defining the possible uses. It also includes the RIO App Store, which can be used to install apps.
This comes with the benefit of cost control and process security without you having to get to grips with the technology yourself. Mobile devices are conveniently configured over the air via RIO. A call is all it takes.
- You stipulate the scope of this complete solution yourself:
- Navigation software with vehicle attributes and map updates as well as live traffic information is also optionally available.
- If you do not want to use your own SIM cards, we can also provide you with a data SIM as an option.
Set the duration for either 2 or 3 years.
Please note the minimum requirements for your device:
- Smartphone or mobile communications capable tablet (4G or higher)
- Android 4.1 or higher
- The device may not be damaged
- The device is in the factory state and not locked by a code (if necessary, reset factory settings on your device)
Please note that a device-specific test may be required for less common devices to ensure functionality with the Mobile Device Management. Certain features may differ depending on the type of device and we do not accept liability for your devices.
Alternatively, select from our RIO 4Mobile products with hardware and click HERE. RIO can also configure these with the functions and apps you want and send them back to you ready to go.
You can find detailed information on the ‘Documents’ tab